Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: I ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS COOL HALLOWEEN MUSIC

Last year around Halloween, I brought a bunch of Halloween songs onto The Morning Jolt with Larry Flick. Turns out, Larry hates Halloween!  Oops!  But I'm a bit too much of a glutton for punishment, and plus I actually love Halloween, so I'm trying again! This week, I'm going to be discussing bands who you can dress as for Halloween. I know that lots of women (and men) are going to dress like Lady Gaga, and that's fertile ground. Of course, lots of guys (and women) like to dress like KISS. And lets not forget Stevie Nicks, who gets her own night once a year where people dress like her. I thought I'd come up with some other costumes, and I'll do individual posts about different artists over the next few days about different bands you can dress as, and I'll be discussing them tomorrow morning.

But P.S. here are some great Halloween songs if you want to rock out on the 31st.

No comments: