Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: ROCK AND ROLL!

Tomorrow on OutQ, I'll be talking about my two favorite albums by rock bands that I've heard this year: Rancid's Let The Dominoes Fall and The Cocktail Slippers' Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. Also, Care Bears On Fire 's debut Get Over It! They're in 9th grade... they've been together since they were in 5th grade. It sounds like a novelty, but they're quite good. I'll also be talking about Brendan Benson (of The Raconteurs)'s new album My Old Familiar Friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great blog, and it's always good to hear you on Sirius.

Can't wait to see the Pixies in Oakland.

B. Ives said...

hey, thanks so much! thanks for reading and listening. I am going to talk about the Pixies' tour - among some other anniversary albums and tours - next week on the show.