Monday, June 8, 2009

CHEAP TRICK'S LATEST

Cheap Trick is releasing their new album, The Latest, on June 23. That's the good news. The bad news is that that is the day they kick off a tour... with Def Leppard and Poison. I hate to be a snob, but please. Still, Cheap Trick is a hard working band who get out there and tour and play to all kinds of crowds, and I respect them for that.

In 2007, they performed The Beatles' Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band at the Hollywood Bowl, and I hear they may bring that show to Vegas, which could be fun.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Rick said at a recent concert they expect to do 10 Sgt. Pepper's dates in Vegas...probably late September/early October is what I hear. Have you heard the 30 sec snippets on Amazon for The Latest? Interesting preview.

B. Ives said...

The Sgt. Pepper thing sounds awesome... and no I haven't heard the album, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for commenting on my blog Laura!