Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: BEN HARPER, THE NEW YORK DOLLS, PETE TOWNSHEND

Tune in to hear us discuss Ben Harper & Relentless7's album
White Lies for Dark Times and The New York Dolls' 'Cause I Sez So. I've had Ben's album for a week, and I really like it: I saw him perform a bunch of the songs a few months ago (both at the SIRIUS XM studios and at Electric Ladyland). And tonight, I saw the Dolls perform many of their new songs at the John Varvatos boutique at the Bowery (formerly known as CBGB) and they still have it.

I'll also discuss Rachel Fuller Presents: In The Attic, a 2 CD/1 DVD set produced by Fuller, who is Pete Townshend's girlfriend. The collection features Fuller, Townshend, Ben Harper, Lou Reed and Tenacious D, among other artists. Not many people seem to know about this, which is a shame.



No comments: