Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: THE INDIGO GIRLS, PEARL JAM, NIN AND STREET SWEEPER

Tomorrow on OutQ, I'll be talking about the brand-new

Indigo Girls album, Poseidon and the Bitter Bug (the deluxe edition has a second disc with acoustic versions of all the songs) and the big kahuna reissue of Pearl Jam's classic debut, Ten. My lovely wife got me this for my birthday: it has the original album on LP and CD, a new version remixed by Brendan O'Brien on LP and CD, a live concert from 1992 on LP, MTV Unplugged on DVD and thier original demo on cassette.

I'll also be talking about some of the songs on the FREE Nine Inch Nails/Jane's Addiction/Street Sweeper EP that you can get at NINJA2009.com.

If I have time, I'll talk about another one of my favorite artists, Hamell On Trial, who I need to write about more here. Next week: it's all Stevie Nicks.

No comments: