Tuesday, May 20, 2008

COURTNEY LOVE REUNITING WITH EX-BANDMATE

Yep, Courtney Love is reuniting with her former Faith No More bandmate Roddy Bottum. And yes you read that right: she was in the band for a minute, although she never recorded anything with them (to my knowledge, which isn't definitive).

I kind of lost interest in Courtney about the same time that she became a tabloid magnet, but that doesn't mean that Hole's Live Through This isn't a classic, because it is. In fact, Celebrity Skin is pretty good too. I did love her in the film The People Vs. Larry Flynt.

But so much has been written about her, I don't need to add to it. I just hope she makes another great album. Roddy Bottum is a musician with a lot of range - after all, he was in FNM and also Imperial Teen. Anyway, Ms. Love writes about the album at her MySpace page, but I often don't follow her writing, it's a bit long and very rambling.

No comments: