Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NINE INCH NAILS' TO-DO LIST INCLUDES TOURING

I know it's a bit cheap to copy someone else's blog post and post it, but I'm going to do it anyway. This from Trent Reznor's blog on nin.com (which is where I got this picture from):

"hold the standard CD version of GHOSTS in my hands: CHECK
see the new deluxe packages coming off the printing press: CHECK
listen to the Blu-Ray version of GHOSTS to check for errors: CHECK
start working on set-lists for the upcoming tour: CHECK
continue work on a something I can't tell you about yet: CHECK
get a shitty, poorly written "review" of GHOSTS by an asshole who probably didn't listen to the record on Pitchfork: CHECK
Everything going as planned!"

Who says the guy doesn't have a sense of humor? Anyway, Nine Inch Nails are going to be touring this summer: I wonder how much material they'll be playing from Ghosts.

No comments: